RETURN AND EXCHANGE
We design our items to help you reach maximum performance. However, if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we are here for you. You have 14 days from the date of receipt of your package, to test your purchases on Strongandsavage.com to request a return/exchange.
- Any product can be exchanged/returned within 14 days from the date of delivery.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed and have all original tags attached. We cannot accept items that have distinct odors or signs of wear.
- If you judge that your items are defective, please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Give us a brief description of the defect, providing photos details.
- Complaints about defective products must be made within 14 days. Any day over 14 days will be considered a normal ‘wear and tear’ and may be refused.
- All efforts will be made to replace any stock with a similar product. Under certain circumstances, your preferred product may not be in stock. In this case, Strong And Savage reserve the right to issue a refund or credit you the value of the original product. The product must also meet all other return criteria.
- Once your return request is confirmed, you will receive the refund on your bank account within a maximum of 5 working days following its confirmation.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges of “Last Chance” sale items.
RETURN AND EXCHANGE PROCEDURE:
- Go to the “Return/Exchange Request” page on our website.
- Enter your order number and the phone number associated with the order.
- Click on either the “Exchange” or “Refund” button at the bottom of the page.
- Select the item(s) that you would like to exchange or return.
- If you’re exchanging an item, choose the new item(s) you want instead, select your size, and then press the “Exchange” button (do not click on “Add to Cart”)
- Once you’ve completed your request, we will receive it and keep you informed via email about the status of your return or exchange
- Please note that the cost of delivery is the responsibility of the customer.